Custom DTF Gang Sheet – 22″ x 120″
Tired of weeding and layering vinyl? Custom full color Direct To Film transfers are just a few clicks away! Let us help you take your garment decorating business or hobby to the next level!!
Upload your art and let us do the rest. We print, you press!!
- Full Color
- Perfect for light and dark color garments
- Simple application (see directions below)
- Great durability AND flexibility
- Create your gang sheets in Photoshop, Illustrator or any other design programs. Set your artboard to a width of 22″ by whichever length sheet you need (ie 12″, 24″, 36″, 48″, 60″ or 120″)
- Place your designs with a minimum resolution of 300dpi and transparent background on the artboard and size the as needed. Arrange them to fit as many images as you can. REMEMBER: Make sure you leave room to cut around your images. DO NOT MIRROR YOUR ARTWORK
- All artwork must be in RGB color format and all colors are within the color gamut
- Save your gang sheet as a 300dpi png or pdf file
- Upload your art file via the button above. If you have problems uploading, send your file to firstname.lastname@example.org after completing your purchase. Be sure to include your order number in the subject line.
We are only accepting print-ready artwork. We will not resize or make any design edits. What you send is what we print. Be sure all of your artwork meets our criteria above. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ARTWORK COLOR REPLACEMENT FOR COLORS BEING OUT OF GAMUT.
** By uploading artwork on this page or via email you declare that you have the copyrights and or are the owner of the artwork to be provided.
A heat press is REQUIRED! Desirable results cannot be achieved with a household iron or Cricut press.
All transfers from CB2 Designs are now being printed on Warm/Hot Peel transfer film.
- Trim off color bar and file name. They will press on your garment if you don’t.
- Pre-press garment for 5-10 seconds to remove any moisture
- Place your transfer and press at:
- 260-280℉ for 12-15 seconds for poly, poly blends an nylon
- 280-290 for 12-15 seconds for cotton and higher cotton/poly blends
- Peel the transfer film in one smooth continuous motion while holding the garment in place with your other hand
- Cover the transfer with parchment paper or teflon sheet and re-press for another 5-10 seconds. This sets the ink further into the garment
For best results, do not wash or stretch the garment for 24 hours. Failure to do so could result in the transfer peeling off of the garment.
Each and every heat press is slightly different. You need to understand how yours works and if there are any cold spots. There are no exchanges or refunds due to operator error.
Please reach out to us at email@example.com if you have any questions.